Brazilian Conference on Software - CBSoft 2016
Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society will publish an article collection relating to the 7th Brazilian Conference on Software: Theory and Practice (CBSoft 2016).
It comprises the best papers from the 10th Brazilian Symposium on Components, Architecture, and Reuse (SBCARS 2016) and three workshops: Workshop on Software Visualization, Evolution, and Maintenance (VEM), Workshop on Search-based Software Engineering (WESB), and Workshop on Distributed Software Development, Software Ecosystems, and Systems of Systems (WDES). The events were held in Maringá-PR, Brazil, from September 19 to 23. The goal of this article collection is to publish extended versions of the excellent work presented in the events in a journal format for a broader audience.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Software engineering
- Software Components
- Software Architecture
- Software Reuse
- Software Evolution
- Software Visualization
- Search-based Software Development
- Distributed Software Development
- Software Ecosystems
- Systems of Systems
Submissions by Invitation Only
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society. Complete manuscripts should be submitted through the Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on the Brazilian Conference on Software. All submissions will undergo peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Publications in this journal benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society - including articles published in this article collection!
The Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society is an international journal affiliated with the Sociedade Brasileira de Computação.
2017 Journal Metrics
- ISSN: 1678-4804