Task 1 (TDAnalyzer)
1. In version r4.12, identify the two debt items that contain “God Class” and “Duplicated Code” indicators, occurring in the same item.
2. For each item:
(a) Inform the metric values used to detect “God Class”.
(b) Find the total amount of duplication.
(c) On the TDForm tab, change the status of the debts found from “Not Analyzed” to “Doing” and click “Save”.
Task 2 (TDAnalyzer)
1. Indicate the number of different types of TD present in the “Assert” item in the master version.
2. Using the Timeline tab, from “Assert” item, determine whether there has been any change in the number of indicators from version 4.12 to master. If so, name the indicators.
3. Go to TDForm tab, also from “Assert” item, change the status of the debts found from “Not Analyzed” to “Done”, then click the “Save” button.
Task 3 (TDAnalyzer)
1. In the master version, select the debt type, “Defect Debt/Comment Analysis”, and click on “Update Query”.
2. Enter the number of items found, then click on the button “Confirm All from Filter”.
Task 4 (TDManagement)
1. From the TD items identified in the TDAnalyzer, select the master version and simulate the payment of the debt for ParametrizedTestTest (CODE_DEBT) and BaseTestRunner (DESING_DEBT), until both are in the DONE panel;
2. Find the total amount of items in all 3 panels (TO DO, DOING, and DONE).
Task 5 (TDEvolution)
1. Use the slider to limit viewing the versions r4.10 and r4.11.
2. Find the difference of the number of items having a Code Debt from version r4.10 to version r4.11.
3. Investigate whether there has been any abrupt change in the amount of TD items between software versions, and in what versions this has happened. If so, why do you think this happened?